Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call log of calls made but not answered?

• 16-12-2009 1:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭

Hi there

I was chasing someone a while back (long story but legitimate reasons) and their phone was never answered. Only once out of maybe 30 times I rang was the phone actually answered. This person is trying to say I didn't ring them so I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to get a log of calls made even if they weren't answered. It's not going to go down a legal route but it would be nice to show them for being the liar they are. I was ringing from my Vodafone mobile to their landline.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

I would be surprised if this was available, but have you tried ringing the mobile company that you are with and asking if they can supply it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

These records will be kept by the network. Will they be available to you -> No.

If your with bill pay or prepay with a provider than provides call records, they will only provide records or chargeable events, i.e. if you ring someone 10 times and the person only answers once, only that call will be recorded for you to see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

meglome wrote: »
    Hi there

I was chasing someone a while back (long story but legitimate reasons) and their phone was never answered. Only once out of maybe 30 times I rang was the phone actually answered. This person is trying to say I didn't ring them so I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to get a log of calls made even if they weren't answered. It's not going to go down a legal route but it would be nice to show them for being the liar they are. I was ringing from my Vodafone mobile to their landline.

Any ideas?

Did the unanswered calls go to voice mail, if so you were charged and it would appear on your bill...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Of no help, but if you had a Samsung Jet you would have the record. It gives an incredible icon based indication of the history of each call. For instance you would have a green phone handpice icon with a red arrow pointing to either an icon of a house or a mobile, or factory, depending on whether the phone was a landline, mobile or business.

Had the call been answered the red arrow would be green.

So you could show him 29 red arrows and one green in the list. You can also view each number in your phonebook and it will show you a list of every call to that number, it's date and duration so you would have 29 calls with a duration of 00:00 to show.

Advertisement