Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best place to buy a 360

• 16-12-2009 1:57pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 53 ✭✭

Question really says it all. Im looking for a 360... Where would I get good deals atm..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭kildareman09

HMV have a good deal the elite and cod mw2 for 239

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

In GameStop you can get an Elite with two controllers, pure, lego batman and fifa for 239.99 or you can also get this bundle with a wireless adapter for 269.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Xtravison have Elite 120gb , Halo ODST, Assassins Creed 2 and Orb recharge battery packs and €20 in vouchers for €259

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭beardo81

Elite with no games €189 in Harvery Norman afaik

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 53 ✭✭KieranIRL

Thanks for all the replys... Ill have to check them places... Do u get 1 moth gold membership with every xbox u buy? I remember it was like this a few years ago i went through bout 4 xboxs and bought a ps3 but im getting bored and really want a game of gow2 lol.

• Advertisement

yeah ya get 1 month free when ya make a new account

yeah ya get 1 month free when ya make a new account

Do you have to make a new account? I have my old account and i would like to keep it... I thought u get he gold membership card with it.

yea think ya have to make new account i got new elite about 2 weeks ago and der was no membership card with it

yea think ya have to make new account i got new elite about 2 weeks ago and der was no membership card with it
    OK thanks well ill just have to buy it so...

Advertisement