Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banjo Lessons Kildare

Options
  • 16-12-2009 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi There,

Im trying to find out if there is anyone in the Kildare area who gives Banjo lessons ? My husband bought a banjo last year & hasnt played it bacause I give him a hard time about the racket he makes :o, so I thought it might be nice (maybe make me feel a bit better too !!) to get him some lessons for christmas !

Any help greatly appreciated

Amtrev :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

I know Colaiste Ciaran secondry school in Leixlip used to do Banjo lessons in the evening. Not sure if they still do.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

I think the best thing to do would be to find the comhaltas branch nearest to you, they teach irish music but if your not interested in that, its at least a start and then you can branch out into other genres, ring first and make sure the branch your interested in teaches banjo, each branch teaches a different range of instruments

http://comhaltas.ie/locations/detail/kildare/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

colaiste mhuire in clane are running courses in jan

paddy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement