Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dark red to white-blonde - price/hairdresser recommendations?

• 16-12-2009 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

My hair is currently a dyed dark red, want to go a very light blonde. Price lists in salons seem to all go by highlights, but I think mine will need pre-lightening as well... anyone know if it would cost more? Or know of a place around city centre that's good for colouring? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭carasbars

I'd say you'd have to call in to get a price off them for that kind of thing. The only salon I ever recommend to people anymore is Khaki in Tallaght ( specifically Alison - she's wonderful). For city centre salons, I've seen a few positive posts on boards, maybe search back through the older threads to get some ideas...:)

Best of luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Bev

I'll bear that in mind, bit far away though.
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

That kind of job will be VERY expensive - you're looking at stripping out red from your hair and this will need to be done a couple times because it won't all come out straight away - your hair could be left in bits from all the pre-lightening - very dry. I would go with highlights if I were you and gradually get closer to being blonde. You could get a full head of highlights and ask for chunky highlights - it will brighten it up alot for you

Advertisement