Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fashion and Apperance Forum

Options
  • 16-12-2009 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭

Maybe this is up somewhere else on boards, but I havent been able to access the Fashion and Appearance forum for the last few days? When I click on it the page just remains empty :confused:

Just wonderings whats going on there?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Hey there

I've just checked it here in two browsers and it seems fine. Have you tried deleting your internet cache and/or refreshing?

What browser are you using?

Thanks

Darragh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Darragh wrote: »
    Hey there

I've just checked it here in two browsers and it seems fine. Have you tried deleting your internet cache and/or refreshing?

What browser are you using?

Thanks

Darragh

Google Chrome. All the other forums are fine except for Fashion and Appearance, its really odd. It must be a problem at my side so,Il tinker around with a few things so :)

Edit: yeah its working grand with Internet Explorer. Google Chrome must be acting up on me! Sorry about that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Not a problem. That's a weird one. I use Chrome and Firefox in work and really have come around to just using Firefox for anything work related - far more reliable for my needs :)

Darragh

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Chrome just isn't in fashion baby!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Takk

panda100 wrote: »
    Google Chrome. All the other forums are fine except for Fashion and Appearance, its really odd. It must be a problem at my side so,Il tinker around with a few things so :)

Edit: yeah its working grand with Internet Explorer. Google Chrome must be acting up on me! Sorry about that!

Maybe Google are the fashion police now along with everything else.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

6th wrote: »

Neither are sideburns.
    I haven't been able to access fashion and appearance since they realised the black pants I had were actually really dark navy and I was just lurking in the shadows a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Neither are sideburns.
    I haven't been able to access fashion and appearance since they realised the black pants I had were actually really dark navy and I was just lurking in the shadows a lot.

Oh Dr.B, you know you are welcome in F&A anytime. Remember that while Black is fashionable, navy is STYLE and you Sir have teh STYLE. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Tis true,F+A is literally rejecting Google Chrome! I Have to go onto IE everytime I wanna check out the fashion goss now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Neither are sideburns.

You want to ring yore ma about that or will I tell her later? :cool:

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Tell that to Lady GaGa.

Better tell the guys on cruisers in Motorbikes to watch out, so. Theyre next.

• Advertisement
Advertisement