Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bianca's hairstyle Eastenders

• 16-12-2009 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

Did Bianca actually go to court with THAT hairstyle last night :confused:

What the HELL?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Aww I love Bianca, it is who she is, she shouldn't be ashamed of who she is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

angel01 wrote: »
    Aww I love Bianca, it is who she is, she shouldn't be ashamed of who she is.

Exactly.

A fantastic mother and step mother who does all she can for her family; no reason why she should be

Epicurus wrote: »
    Exactly.

A fantastic mother and step mother who does all she can for her family; no reason why she should be

Couldn't agree more. she is a wonderful mother and step mother who would do anything for her children. Fine, she may not be glamorous or look a million dollars but she shouldn't change for anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

(...slowly backs away from the Bianca fan club.....)

Ah no seriously, I've nothing against her character but in fairness she actually went to court with her hair in a high pony tail, plaited, with bright orange and yellow scrunchies at either end - none of you see anything strange about that?

Maybe it's just me then, but I nearly spat out me tea when she came on screen.

Good comedy value though - almost catching up with Corrie! (ooooooh controversial ;))

Tupins wrote: »

Ah no seriously, I've nothing against her character but in fairness she actually went to court with her hair in a high pony tail, plaited, with bright orange and yellow scrunchies at either end - none of you see anything strange about that?

Good comedy value though - almost catching up with Corrie! (ooooooh controversial ;))

In all fairness, that is who Bianca is and I say leave Bianca who she is. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Tupins wrote: »

I agree :D I thought she had been looking really well lately til she came out with that hair do (hair don't should I say).

Love the Bianca fan club though :D

Advertisement