Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: TACX Trainer

• 16-12-2009 3:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭

Well Lads,

I'm seling a TACX trainer I bought two years ago and never used! The model is a MAG500. It's fan driven with adjustable reistance cable with 7 different settings! This is literally brand new and was only used once for two minutes!

Similar models in there range today retail for €125 so I'll ask for €85 for it which is a €40 saving!!

I'm based in Clonee but can travel with it (not to far of course)

snip - phone and email address removed for OP's safety - snip

Cheers lads
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Long shot I know but would you have any way of getting it to cork?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭rflynnr

Dave,

Just clarifying: is this a Taxc trainer? It seems to say Minoura in the pic and AFAIK Minoura did used to sell a trainer called the MAG 500.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭kensutz

Offer 70

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭wingknot

offer E75 and will collect,PM if interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

rflynnr wrote: »
    Dave,

Just clarifying: is this a Taxc trainer? It seems to say Minoura in the pic and AFAIK Minoura did used to sell a trainer called the MAG 500.

Well,

Good point mate!!! Don't know what the hell I was writing when i said that! It is a Minoura :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

€75 is the bid lads and I'll dropping it over to Wingknot, unless someone comes up with the €85 that is :D

Advertisement