Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do Headsets Work With System Link

• 16-12-2009 4:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if headsets work with system link ?

A while ago I setup COD World At War over system link. The games worked fine, but we have no headsets. Is this normal ? Does it depend on the game ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Depends on the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

Thanks for the info. Anyway of knowing before you buy 2 copies of a game ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I highly doubt they have a logo on the back of games case tbh, read a few reviews I reckon would be your best bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

Tried that. Very hard get the info in a review. Its something thats rarely mentioned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

hmm the people at the last lanparty doing the xbox side of things might be able to answer cause they had a system link set up I think.

I just got to remember what their usernames were.

• Advertisement
Advertisement