Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the nearest Supervalu to Galway City?

Options
  • 16-12-2009 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi, I am a newbie to Galway city. I saw some cheap beer of good price in supervalu. I am wondering where is the nearest shop. Found one @Claregalway:confused:, not very close though I have a car. Anyone know a shop close to the city? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

There's a supervalu on fr. Griffen road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Nestor's SuperValu on Fr. Griffin road is the only one I can think of. You can find it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

There's one on the ballybane road as well.

There used to be one in the Eyre Square shopping center, where New Look is now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 chinesoul

Thanks guys. The one on Fr Griffin Road is good for me. Merry Christmas~~

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,467 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

There used to be one in the Eyre Square shopping center, where New Look is now.

Slightly off topic but does anyone know where the nearest Tardis rental company is?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Slightly off topic but does anyone know where the nearest Tardis rental company is?
    Well there's a crowd in Dublin this week who claim to have built a perpetual motion machine (again).

On topic, there's also Clarkes in Barna village if you're so inclined.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

ORANMOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!

Advertisement