Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Quick Question

Options
  • 16-12-2009 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Could someone tell me if it is to late to get a 2009 exam paper re- checked at this stage??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Johnny Giles

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

It's worth a shot emailing the SEC about it, but I'd say it's too late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

Thanks mate do you have their email i cant find it on their site for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Thanks mate do you have their email i cant find it on their site for some reason
    http://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=co&sc=cf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I can't see them doing it at this stage of the year. Besides the obvious fact that it would also be a lot of money and hassle to go digging up some random exam script and then paying someone to correct it, just for one student. There's also the thing that, if they rechecked yours then more and more people would be looking for rechecks after the deadline.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭MathsManiac

...and there's a fair chance your script has been destroyed by now.

Advertisement