Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids earphones in Dublin city?

Options
  • 16-12-2009 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I'm looking for kids earphones in a bricks and mortar shop in Dublin city. For a 7 & 9yr old. I don't want in-ear canal earphones or earphones with rubber bits that will fall off and they will loose. (I know them, they will loose them!)

I have ordered some online and I'm waiting, I'm just afraid they won't arrive on time.

I'm looking for cheap ones also!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Help Anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

The 2 euro shops usually have Headphones for 2 euro and they're fine for kids. Probably have earphones also, but don't know what they're like.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Thanks for that. I've had to buy from Euro €2 shop. Would still be interested in finding other shops with slightly better quality ones than to €2 Euro shops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 750 ✭✭✭broker2008

Actually the quality of the €2 is surprisingly very good.

Advertisement