Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rejection Bellybutton piercing

Options
  • 16-12-2009 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Im belly button rejected the piercing, and it fell out this evening :O what should i do to minimise scaring aqnd could i get it re done i only han it in 5 mts and have taken very good care of it, why would it have being regected ????
    Thanks ! Xxx:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I answered your questions via pm yesterday. There's only so much people can tell you over the net, head into a body piercing studio and get them to look at it.

Stuff to ease scarring would be taking vitamin e tablets and maybe some zinc tablets. Once it's closed over apply some bio oil which will eventually soften the skin tone back to normal.

it could have rejected for so many reasons, the skin on your stomach could be too tight if you are still less than 18, it could have been pierced wrong, you may have caused irritation to it. so many things.

again as i said you may be able to pierce it but not for a long while, wait until it heals and gets back to normal, then go ask a body piercer. they will know best

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Will wrote: »
    I answered your questions via pm yesterday.

As did I...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭XxAshlingxX

Asj wrote: »
    Im belly button rejected the piercing, and it fell out this evening :O what should i do to minimise scaring aqnd could i get it re done i only han it in 5 mts and have taken very good care of it, why would it have being regected ????
    Thanks ! Xxx:cool:

Same happnen to me found out cleaning it to much can also be bad for it aswell as not takeing proper care of it !!
    Hopefully Getting it done b4 xmas, Some one said dat it is stronger if put behind the scar tissue ?, Thakfully mine has very littel scaring

Advertisement