Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get rocking chair made?

Options
  • 16-12-2009 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

I want to get a wooden rocking chair made for my Mum for Christmas. I'm just wondering where would be the best place to get it made it in Donegal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭babaloushka

I want to get a wooden rocking chair made for my Mum for Christmas. I'm just wondering where would be the best place to get it made it in Donegal?
    I think it might be a bit late to get one made for this Xmas ;) but there's one for sale on Adverts. Looks quite nice but maybe a bit far away in Louth.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Or try "The Dealer"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

I saw quite a nice one in Grove Furniture a couple of weeks ago, if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

My Father can make them PM me and i will give you details

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭donegalboy

There's a man in Comeen/Glenfin called Conal McGlynn I think.. he makes lots of nice things out of wood and might be your man

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

Thanks for your replies. Hopefully, I'll have my Mum sitting pretty on her rocking chair by Christmas Day.

Advertisement