Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Xpresso's 84X

Options
  • 16-12-2009 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

Even thought DB are saying they are off the road, the 84X will operate as normal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

also worth noting the 84N will be operating at midnight, 2am and 4 am on the 18th, 19th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd and 31st (not the 26th or 27th though which is a bit crap).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Joliegood

SickCert wrote: »
    Even thought DB are saying they are off the road, the 84X will operate as normal.
    Thanks for that, Sickcert. I'm a regular user of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭SickCert

BUMP THIS!

Reminder its a full service this week (regardless of what the DB website says)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

SickCert wrote: »
    BUMP THIS!

Reminder its a full service this week (regardless of what the DB website says)

What's the story with this?

I'm baffled as to why they would clearly advertise on the site that it has been cut back yet run it anyway. it makes no sense and will keep people away as they think its not running?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Are there 84X buses today so? Seems like the Dart wont be back before 6pm....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Same as above really - DART is unavailable and I need to get in to Dublin later this afternoon from Greystones. Definitely a weekday service today?

/EDIT: Actually seems to be none til late in the evening anyways, according to the timetable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭SickCert

This service operates a normal service mon to fri all year, dont mind someone in Oconnel st who doesnt know (3rd year they have done this).

Advertisement