Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an apartment in Waterford City?

• 16-12-2009 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Myself and the other half are looking for a 1/2 bed apartment in waterford city.

Would prefer the gracedieu (carn glas) / newtown / ardkeen areas.

It has to have safe and secure parking for 2 cars.

Max price range is the 500 p.m mark.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated as there seems to be nothing much online. - i thought there would be loads of stuff!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

best look for a small 1-2 bed house apartments are well over priced down there,know a couple got nice little one for 450€ a mth,
    also avoid some of them lettin agencys if you want to save circa 20% on rent......

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭gobo99

Best suggestion i could give you is to look at apts above you price range. Moved into a new place a few months ago and got the rent down from 700 to 600. Aside from student accomodation, the arse has pretty much fallen out of the market so lots of agents will take what they can get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

the the place next to the firestation by the park, Calicon there good should be able to sort you out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

hellfireie wrote: »
    the the place next to the firestation by the park, Calicon there good should be able to sort you out

Very nice and helpful people, I think you should call into them and see what they come up with, no harm. Railway Square is pretty decent though I think its out of your budget. I rented from them so know them..

Advertisement