Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donaghmede - Parking??

Options
  • 16-12-2009 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

I may be working in the vicinity of the Grange Medical Centre Donaghmede soon... does anyone know what the parking situation around there is? Appreciate any help!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Isn't that beside the Shopping Centre? Should have no problems getting parking so. There's parking spaces across the road in the church car park as well I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I may be working in the vicinity of the Grange Medical Centre Donaghmede soon... does anyone know what the parking situation around there is? Appreciate any help!

Is that the new place beside donaghmede shopping centre?
    Plenty of free parking at the shopping centre, but they do have those 2 hour clamping signs. Have never seen anyone clamped yet. I think the medical centre has a few spaces

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

You can stay for 3 hours in the Shopping Centre Car park, they have a few guys going around zapping the reg numbers and noting the times. I have never seen them clamp anyone though. The Church car park is a good bet unless there's a big funeral on. You can always park in Howth View Park which is the right turn just before the Medical centre if you are coming from the fire station. I'd take my chances with the Shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Thanks for the replies - I did read the thread before heading off but didn't have time to reply. As it happens there's 5 spaces right outside and one was free when I arrived which was great!!

Advertisement