Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

killarney hotels

Options
  • 16-12-2009 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi, just wondering if any 1 can recommend a killarney town center hotel with kids club? something like the gleneagle and quality have. we have stayed in both of these before and found them great but would love one in the middle of town. kids are age 8 and 5.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I'm pretty certain none of the hotels in town have kids clubs. The Quality are close to town, why not there? The Malton usually have a kids club leading up to Christmas, dunno about this year. Don't think there are many families booked this Christmas so don't think they'll have one. Anyway its only for 3 hours in the evening usually. Maybe ring them and find out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bobbylou

i guessed as much. thanks 4 takin d time 2 reply

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

bobbylou wrote: »
    hi, just wondering if any 1 can recommend a killarney town center hotel with kids club? something like the gleneagle and quality have. we have stayed in both of these before and found them great but would love one in the middle of town. kids are age 8 and 5.
    thanks

Can I ask you what it is they provide in this kids' club in the Gleneagle and Quality hotels? Is it, just a play area / option to watch cartoons or kids movies / playroom with toys etc. I am just curious as to what they have to entertain the children if you wouldn't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Dunno about the Glen, but in the Quality they have a supervised playroom for kids (3+) and a creche for babies (under 3yrs). The playroom has loads of activities going on like art and crafts, games, go-karting, things going on in the pool, dvds, a magician etc.. And they have a playground. And a mini golf course. And a "teen room". The creche is just like a normal creche.

The parents must be in the hotel whilst their kids are in the playroom/creche. It's pretty good. I worked there for 3 years. Don't know if it's the same now, but that's how it was 2 years ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bobbylou

the gleneagle is very good as well, they actually take d kids 2 places like d cinema, pet farms and buddies play centre.

• Advertisement
Advertisement