Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy a Star Wars Bobble Head?

• 16-12-2009 11:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyboby know any place in Waterford City where I can buy a Star Wars Bobble Head (Wacky Wobbler)?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭chrism2007

no idea but if you cant find them anywhere heres a few on ebay

http://shop.ebay.ie/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=Star+Wars+Bobble+Head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Hi,

thanks.

I have one ordered fromeBay already but I don't think it will get here on time.

was hoping to pick one up in town just in case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

Theres a pile of star wars stuff upstairs in debenhams in city sq, just by the top of the escalator. Think i saw bobble heads there, not sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭chrism2007

Hi,

thanks.

I have one ordered fromeBay already but I don't think it will get here on time.

was hoping to pick one up in town just in case.

id imagine even if you ordered it today on ebay from the uk it would arrive in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭InisMor

chrism2007 wrote: »
    id imagine even if you ordered it today on ebay from the uk it would arrive in time.

hopefully
    Theres a pile of star wars stuff upstairs in debenhams in city sq, just by the top of the escalator. Think i saw bobble heads there, not sure

cheers

will check them out

• Advertisement
Advertisement