Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which provider?

• 16-12-2009 11:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

I'm moving the house, the phone line in new house never been connected before. The Eircom gets you for a 6 months with free connection ( worth 121.93 as they say ) . I would prefer unlimited downloads and max speed in the area is 7mb, no UPS no fibre.
    Your suggestions welcome - Smart/Imagine/Perlico ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Where are you moving the house to ? :p

If can't get Upc ,no harm trying Magnet or Smart if can get ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

;) i will leave the walls and roof ;) , the new one will be co. cork, i checked the line of a friend who lives 3 houses down - max is 7mb. I presume that magnet swift package is the same stuff as smart's 7mb.
    I don't see any reason trying to leave eircom sooner than in 6 months keeping the line only with them. Any other ideas?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 lawrenceSummer

where in cork is it, not very exchange can give you LLU, (smart, magnet)

Ballincollig

just rang eircom - the house had a line, disconnected a year ago. Any chance to get it reconnected by someone else apart eircom to avoid 6/12 contract ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement