Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Velocity Rims

Options
  • 16-12-2009 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Anyone know of any of the stores stocking Velocity rims? Simply have to get a set of Deep V ones in white!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭it's mick

you can get them from cultured, butb unfortunately they're between premises at the moment. if you go over to dublinfgss.com and find chewie (who owns the shop) then he'll sort you out for €50 a rim.

if you can't find him then the other option is to go to mikes bikes in dun laoghaire (that's what i did) and they have them there for €50 a rim too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

nickmerr wrote: »
    Anyone know of any of the stores stocking Velocity rims? Simply have to get a set of Deep V ones in white!

Chewie in Cultured has them website

-I have the H+Son B43 rims in white -even deeper and nicer :)

hipster^^ :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

it's mick wrote: »

Thats (thankfully) the first time in a while I've seen that word being used here. It seems to have died a death. Good riddance.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,067 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

flickerx wrote: »
    Thats (thankfully) the first time in a while I've seen that word being used here. It seems to have died a death. Good riddance.

I honestly don't know why you find it so offensive. It's a term of endearment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

And so apt...

it's mick wrote: »

Yes indeedy, and oh how hipster like...
    4074236137_b73065fb62.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 31,067 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Tiny, your tyres match your electrical cable. Now that's dedication to a cause.

Lumen wrote: »
    Tiny, your tyres match your electrical cable. Now that's dedication to a cause.

Rims match trunking, Tyres match Cat5... has to be done!

flickerx wrote: »

ha, it's very lfgss alright. i better be careful that it doesn't escalate to utfs or htfu.

i mean that jokingly and seriously, i like that new people don't get abused for asking questions without having read every single thread on here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 nickmerr

Thanks guys for your suggestions. Think I might try out Mikes Bikes as they're just down the road. Looking forward to checking out the new and improved cultured shop.

TinyExplosions, did you go for the machined walls on the front rim? Guess it's needed for the brake action... Excellent looking machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

What does utfs stand for :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

abcdggs wrote: »
    What does utfs stand for :p

Use the fucking search.

How much were your HplusSon rims Tiny? And where did you get them?

Use the fucking search.

How much were your HplusSon rims Tiny? And where did you get them?

Machined on front, not on back... Got the wheels from Chewie in Cultured, 175 the pair I think it was

Advertisement