Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good beauty health & beauty therapists

Options
  • 17-12-2009 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭

My mum has osteoporosis in her spine and I'd love to buy her a present of a massage, like a hot stone massage or something similar that she would never buy for herself typically. I'm stuck to think of somewhere in Sligo town or the area surrounding.

Anyone have any recommendations? I don't want to make the mistake of buying it somewhere mediocre and overpriced.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

I believe you can get a hot stone massage in the place that does the celtic seaweed baths in Strandhill. I saw it on the list when I was in there.

Get yourself a seaweed bath while you are there as a treat!

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

think the name of the one in strandhill is "voya".

you could also try http://www.ardnahoo.com/index.php, don't know if they do hot stone therapy.. but the reputation is good.

Advertisement