Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Down?

• 17-12-2009 2:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

anyone know what the story is with Eircom been down the past hour? I've been using my o2 mobile broadband as the Eircom one just stopped.

Red light is on on the netopia box.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

any particular area ?

i seem to be flying along here,

although last two weeks it was down for a bit, (less that 30mins at about 2 in the morning)

works maybe ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

robbie_998 wrote: »
    any particular area ?

i seem to be flying along here,

although last two weeks it was down for a bit, (less that 30mins at about 2 in the morning)

works maybe ?

Boyle, Co.Ros

Hope its works and nothing to do with my signal etc...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭crótach

it started acting up here in north county dublin as well, last few hours it stays connected for 3-4 minutes at a time. can't do anything really.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Bayan

Acting up for the past two days in Dub 8. Eircom Bband support tonight said they're having an 'intermittent' problem for the past week. Could just be this area though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

D14 - Rathmines Exchange

Had random dropouts tonight, could be the weather, we have a dodgy line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Bayan

Just came back in D8. Hmmm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,019 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

losing sync intermittently - Co. Clare - back again now ...... have had four drop outs the last two days ..... getting annoying ....

Advertisement