Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crashdïet

Options
  • 17-12-2009 8:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

I normally don't like Sleaze/Glam-rock groups but these guys are really good. Please do check them out on youtube and tell me what you think. The two top songs are Falling rain and Riot in everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

SLUSK wrote: »
    I normally don't like Sleaze/Glam-rock groups but these guys are really good. Please do check them out on youtube and tell me what you think. The two top songs are Falling rain and Riot in everyone.

****ing great band, there are loads of deadly nordic sleaze bands at the minute, pity they its hard to get their material. Check out NASTY idols they are like crashdiet.

As an aside their lead singer Dave Lepard committed suicide a few year back. They have a new lead now olliver Twisted or somthing.

Advertisement