Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are these Kerrymen for real?

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,052 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

goat2 wrote: »
    how many years did he get for the crime

7 years, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 hashbandit

It's unbelievable that we have people defending this rapist scumbag. IMO those defending him are no better and deserve to be wiped from the face of the earth.

rabble rabble lynch-mob rabble rabble.

ps - He wasn't convicted of rape.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 MelanieFontana

Latchy wrote: »
    I have always felt that Kerry was a place sometimes as far removed from the real world as any place could be .After following this story it only confirms it .
    That is an incredibly ignorant comment

cyning wrote: »
    And seen as there is plenty of cctv backing her up I won't be holding my breath. Thank god. He is guilty and this has been proven in a court of law.
    I think you'll find the cctv only showed the pair of them walking together

• Advertisement

cyning wrote: »
    And seen as there is plenty of cctv backing her up I won't be holding my breath. Thank god. He is guilty and this has been proven in a court of law.
    killman wrote: »
    I am from listowel and will be proud of my hometown forever no matter what kind of rubbish i see on this forum and in national media.There are an awful lot of il-informed people on this thread who are just assuming particular parts of this weird story. I am well informed by many of my friends about what is going on in this story however i will not post my personal opinion on this forum as someone has been convicted of a crime and it is there responsibility to be truthful to themselves and the courts if there is an appeal.
    So please do not judge the locals of listowel who are being assumed to be some sort of animals according to ignorant uninformed eejits in dublin and other places where people feel they have some superiority over the rest of normal everyday people in rural ireland.
    Finally i will finish by just informing you that there is more to this story which has happened in previous years and has failed to materialise into proper truthful stories. Money is the root of all evil!!!!
    FINALLY!!! Someone talking sense..Leave them off, the truth will come out in the end..

seanybiker wrote: »
    I know there is more.Me brother works down there, told me about ........ stuff in the past.
    Was bad of the people to come up and shake me mans hand though in all fairness.
    I will agree with you those 50 people should not have gone and shook hands, to be honest it made the situation worse. But as you've clearly heard there is more to the story, you know what I mean anyway

Thats true. Classy guy that he is he proposed to her the week before he went to trial. Nothing like a little bit of pressure to make a girl agree to anything.. but sure we already know that about this guy anyway!
    You know absolutely nothing about her so kindly refrain from making ridiculous comments as above

This thread's dead but it won't lie down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

ejmaztec wrote: »
    This thread's dead but it won't lie down.
    Yup 5 months since last comment and now someone is outraged :rolleyes: Especially considering this weeks Kerryman. Oh well. Why let something lie when it is finally going away?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

As the OP I declare this thread Guilty, and would like it sent down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

You know absolutely nothing about her so kindly refrain from making ridiculous comments as above

Could you refrain from ridiculous thread necromancy? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

and.... that's curtains folks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement