Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod touch 8gb

• 17-12-2009 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

anyone know where does them for cheaper than the bog standard apple rate?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭RayCon

Im after one myself - must buy this week for my sons christmas presie ... have been keeping an eye on prices. As of this morning :

Tesco Maynooth - €189
    Argos - €189
    DID Blanchardstown - €189
    Smyths Toys Blanchardstown - €188.99
    Harvey Normans Blanchardstown - €179
    Powercity Blanchardstown - €179

so looks like the best I'll do is save €10 buying in Harvey Normans or Powercity.

Jeez , you'd almost swear there was a cartel at play !!!

If you know anybody travelling to the North over the next few days , Argos up there are selling at £149 (approx €168) ... but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

RayCon wrote: »
    Im after one myself - must buy this week for my sons christmas presie ... have been keeping an eye on prices. As of this morning :

Tesco Maynooth - €189
    Argos - €189
    DID Blanchardstown - €189
    Smyths Toys Blanchardstown - €188.99
    Harvey Normans Blanchardstown - €179
    Powercity Blanchardstown - €179

so looks like the best I'll do is save €10 buying in Harvey Normans or Powercity.

Jeez , you'd almost swear there was a cartel at play !!!

If you know anybody travelling to the North over the next few days , Argos up there are selling at £149 (approx €168) ... but that's about it.
    Smyths Waterford - €189
    Harvey Normans Waterford - €189 (but they dont have them in stock for the last 2 weeks)
    Apple Ireland Website - €189 (includes FREE delivery and engraving)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭RayCon

€177 + Free Delivery + Free Engraving via Groupscheme link below ... For Location put Dublin , For Place Of Work put IBM.

http://promo.euro.apple.com/epp/groupscheme/ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

cheers for the responses guys, much appreciated, i'll have a look on adverts

Advertisement