Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Big 4" for Slane 2010....?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

NIBBS wrote: »
    the only way they would be playing Slane would be if the Sonisphere was announced for there........but I really really can't see it happening, Don't think Metallica will be in Europe after June and can't see them having Slane that early........

it's a bit cheeky saying that the Big4 are Touring - it's just that they are playing a few of the same Festivals............surely they would have to actually be out on the road together to call it a Tour ??

Its kind of a touring festival though isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

sorry guys, irelands just isnt good enough in my opinion to house a gig this brilliant.

****e organisation
    overpriced tickets
    overpriced beer
    no venue without some flaw....be it location or facilites.
    shaved ape security
    the d.s. raiding the stoners.

and thats not even mentioning the METTTTTTTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL "fans" that would wreck everyones heads.

i'd head to europe for value for money and better craic, and less idiots per head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭The Frayed Ends

So is anyone decided if they're going? :pac:

I'm considering what to do. Either just go to Poland or get a weekend ticket to Knebworth and then have my free ticket for Poland :D

You can get what I understand to be pit tickets for €95 for Poland :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Dr. Feelgood

So is anyone decided if they're going? :pac:

I'm considering what to do. Either just go to Poland or get a weekend ticket to Knebworth and then have my free ticket for Poland :D

You can get what I understand to be pit tickets for €95 for Poland :pac:

that's what im doing. cant wait for both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

ill be going if they come to ireland and not to slane!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I almost jizzed my pants when i heard it confirmed they were touring together! Then i found out it wasnt a tour and felt deflated. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Megadeth and Anthrax are both awesome IMO, you can keep the other two. If it's happening I'm there, my relatives live 10 minutes down the road, sorted :D

Advertisement