Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motion for a Men's Fashion sub thread.

• 17-12-2009 11:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks.

I really enjoy looking at this thread, however do you think we could get a Men's Fashion sub thread?

The reason is as follows....

The majority of people on this thread are Ladies (I'd imagine) :rolleyes:.

If I post a query "Where to get good work shirts in the sales" etc etc, I know people of both sexes will probably reply, however the thread has a tendency to disappear off the first page much quicker.

So in order to keep these posts lasting longer I would love to see a Men's Fashion thread.

Now I'm sure most people might think the Gentlemen's Club would be th eplace for this, but I seem to remember a thread on moisturiser on that thread and there were a few "for years the companies have been conning women, now they're moving on to men" blah blah bullsh1t,

So whatcha think Folks?

Obviously it would not be a men only thread as a lot of threads require Ladies input, ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

A thread for this discussion already exists in the Forums forum.
    Link here

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement