Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inferno Ranbat 7 Date Poll

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

16th suits me better. The weather makes it a bitch for me to get up and home to balbriggan and I'll probably be busy this saturday, hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'll probably be busy this saturday, hopefully.

Wwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm puching well above my weight with this one as well ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'm puching well above my weight with this one as well ;)

what, you mean its a real person?! :pac:

Touche! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

i thought the 16th was what we'd decided on? I've my work booked off and everything, it had better be on the 16th!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Where's this on lads. If the snow calms down I can drive up that day.can't wait till the new road opens. It'l make gettin to Dublin from waterford a lot easier!.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

It's in the Xtreme Gaming Centre on Liffey Street.

About thirty seconds from the Ha'penny Bridge.

Should someone start a sign up sheet for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Nah, I'm certain Azza has it all covered. Right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Hope you can make it in :) The more the better!

Just go into the cafe then up the stairs at the back. See you there!

My attendance is now solely weather dependant. If I can get up I will. :)

Ah cool.
    I've been at the xgc with ya'll once before actually. Played in a tournament, I blew out in the first round though :( . Hopefully my chun has goton better since that time!!!. Think Simon gulifoyle won with chun on that occasion. Had to leave before the final though. Where's te handiest place to park lads, the ilac centre?????.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Is this still on next week then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

BanjoB wrote: »
    Ah cool.
    Where's te handiest place to park lads, the ilac centre?????.

Jervis St parking is easier if you're driving in, (Just don't park on the roof as the shut it @ 6pm.)

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Yeah its still going ahead. I intend to be there assuming the weather permits which it should but obviously weather could be an issue for other people. I'll do a refresher thread tomorrow.

Got 2 mates that might come up to this too. Is there a signup thread or is it just turn up??.
    Edit: just saw it there :)

A-Trak wrote: »
    Jervis St parking is easier if you're driving in, (Just don't park on the roof as the shut it @ 6pm.)

Cool thanks man. I'll park in there although may even get the train now if this weather is still bad.

Advertisement