Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party or Everest

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Any site with bad software will be soft. Pacific and Lucky Ace treated me well for the bonuses, but then I moved on. I am considering going back there or Everest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

Ya, the software is really putting me off too. I dont think it's a general problem, but on my machine the option for tables not to gain focus doesn't work. It's unbelievably frustrating when trying to type in bets, or take notes. I find that I just don't bother.
    I definitely wont be staying if they don't fix that for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

I always found the everest software very good, stable and easy to use. Why are people saying its bad?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Everest for cash

Party softest around for MTT. Even i could pwn them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

Everest is rigged. The minute I told them I wasnt going to be playing unless they could fix the software issue they hit the doom switch on my account.
    9 BIs below EV for my session today. Retarded... took most of my Everest BI.

• Advertisement
Advertisement