Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For Sale: Tacx T1000 Antares Rollers

• 17-12-2009 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Another set of these sold recently so I waited for them to go before I posted!

http://www.cyclesuperstore.ie/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=171&idproduct=26819

I am selling the above for €90. I bought these for €143 in CCS a while ago. I still have receipt so assume they're under guarantee. They're as new other than some slight tyre marks on the rollers themselves. The end of one of the locks came away in construction so hence the price (this does not compromise the rollers in any way though).

I am getting a turbo from Santa and mrs. brayblue24 says I can't have both:(

They're a great indoor training tool and after a quick period of getting used to balancing on them they provide for a great workout.

I am also selling a sweat net (bought for €17.95 and never used) for €12 or will sell both together for €100.

http://www.cyclesuperstore.ie/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=171&idproduct=18237

If needs be I can deliver to South Dublin/North Wicklow.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 493 ✭✭Redjeep!

Hey bluebray,

I'll take them, as long as you're right about the broken lock not affecting them. I work in West Dublin, so perhaps we could arrange to meet up somewhere convenient.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Redjeep,

Yeah, I can guarantee by my still being in one piece :D that there's no problem with the latch-I only mentioned it so as not to be throwing it at a potential buyer as a last minute "by the way"-it works fine. It's literally the end of the latch that's gone-it still locks securely into place.

If you're happy so far maybe we can arrange a meet. West Dublin is fine (if we can avoid the West Link, maybe). If you PM me with details I will ring you and maybe we can sort something out.

Hope that's OK and thanks for your interest.

BTW are you interested in the rollers only or them and the sweat net?

brayblue24

PM sent last night. I hope it makes sense as I'd just come back from my company's Christmas party (6 hr free bar):eek::eek:

I don't want the sweat net thanks.

Redjeep! wrote: »
    PM sent last night. I hope it makes sense as I'd just come back from my company's Christmas party (6 hr free bar):eek::eek:

I don't want the sweat net thanks.

Redjeep! Just read your PM now. Makes perfect sense (even after 6 hr free bar). Will ring you and arrange to meet.

Thanks for your interest,

brayblue24

SOLD

to Redjeep!

With thanks

• Advertisement

Thanks brayblue,

It was pleasure and thanks again for dropping it off at my office.

I hope you get your turbo, (but you'll grow to hate it very quickly....). Just remember the DVD player, fan and the front wheel on a bit of wood.

Advertisement