If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waiting.. waiting..

Options
  • 17-12-2009 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Good morning all at Richer Sounds.
    • I posted looking for advice on a TV on 26th November
    • After some discussion, I received a recommendation from John on the 2nd December and decided to go with this.
    • I sent an email to John on 7th December looking to purchase the TV
    • I posted on the 9th December asking if John had received my email
    • I got a response from Dave on 10th December suggesting that I email sales or PM him
    • I sent a PM as requested on the 10th
    • I resent the PM on the 11th
    • I sent a PM on the 14th again to John

I can certainly appreciate that its a busy time, I can appreciate that people don't respond within 30 seconds.. I usually like a response within 2 days as I feel this is reasonable.

But now, it is the 17th and still no response.. I don't know if you have the TV, if I can pay for the TV and most important if you would have it with me for Christmas.

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Why don't you try ringing them?
    Noisy wheel gets the grease and all that!

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭doubtfir3

I just spoke with John there so all is well.

As I said John, I'm not usually the whinging type but was a little irritated at the lack of response. We run a web based business here ourselves and are pretty much constantly snowed under with emails and calls throughout the year so I can appreciate that things get behind.

I guess I can rely on email and the web a little too much!

Thanks again for your call and will wait to hear from you in due course.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Doubt & Mollers,

Thanks for the post and apologies again for the delay guys.

Unfortunately we are a little snowed under and we are not answering our posts and mails within the timescale we would like.

Dave who runs our Mail order is unwell at the moment and at this stage I don't have any idea of when he is returning - I am doing my level best to keep up (but failing :o ).

I promise that by tomorrow I will have answered all outstanding posts - however if there are any outstanding thereafter please feel free to email me directly at johnmc@richersounds.ie or call the office on 01.843.9231 and I will respond as soon as possible.

Thanks and apologies again,

John McDonald

PS - I have replied to Doubt now!

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.