Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annoying texts from O2

• 17-12-2009 1:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how to opt out of the annoying texts from O2 about upcoming gigs and the like?

They seem to have become a lot more regular in the past few weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

Have you tried ringing and asking them to stop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭burgess1

For a while I was getting at least one a day. If you text 'Stop' to 51020, they should stop sending them to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

burgess1 wrote: »
    For a while I was getting at least one a day. If you text 'Stop' to 51020, they should stop sending them to you.

Thanks, that worked a treat. No longer will I be informed every time Peter Kay comes to the O2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

Just be aware it will take a max of 7 days before you are removed from the service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

Just be aware it will take a max of 7 days before you are removed from the service.

Grand so that's no problem. I'm aware I signed up to them initially, but the frequency has increased quite a bit recently and was getting a bit much.

• Advertisement
Advertisement