Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition for Boards.ie Members

Options
  • 17-12-2009 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know about a competition that Komplett are running exclusively for Boards.ie members - have a look for yourself.

It's a wonderfully simple yet potentially frustrating challenge - build the best PC you can for €500. I've already come up with 2 or 3 variants, but won't be entering myself to avoid any conflicts of interest etc.

The prize is a brand new Gainward GeForce 9600GT Green Edition.

Anyway, that's all for now, feel free to wander over and have a look, it's free to enter :) Best of luck to anyone who does.

Dav

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Komplett-Tech: Ryan

Thanks Dav !

And please feel free to enter. But i will warn, some of the builds are exceptional and the competition is tough :)

And just today for a added bit of incentive we will be adding to the prize with a few novelty gifts which get sent to us from suppliers and vendors.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Gordon was right - I should put giant flashing signs on my Announcements in future. Just like he does! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Komplett: Marc

Well, I suppose I can still say thanks to Dav for taking the time ;)

And thanks Solitaire for making it an announcement. The interest from the folks in the Building and Upgrading forum has really given the whole competition legs and made it a lot of fun to run and, hopefully, made it a lot more fun and aggressive to compete in :D

I'm really enjoying getting in there in the mornings and looking at the builds people have put together with Ryan and Shelton... it just makes work that bit easier :)

Thanks guys :P

Advertisement