Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Doesn't get much sicker, two British boys aged 10 charged with rape of girl

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭dublin 16 lad

dawnie74 wrote: »
    Sorry my mistake i know what it means now, I thought this was an adult site did not realise i would have to google childish slang.:confused:

ROFL!

Stick around here Dawnie, you'll fit right in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Were these boys on something that advanced pubity?

dolanbaker asks a valid question in post#53 ^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Your obviously moronic, i wont lower myself.
    Sorry my mistake i know what it means now, I thought this was an adult site did not realise i would have to google childish slang.:confused:

Have a break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭miseeire

I think it has come to the point where the punishment must fit the crime.There should be a statuate for each crime.If the punishment was so extreme,parents would warn their children at a very young age what they should not do.ie.Those young rapists should be castrated.I know it is most extreme but society is getting worse and steps must be taken to make this world a safe place for all.

Advertisement