Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got 7 days free from Blizz...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

Hey welcome back, not sure what you mean in relation to your socket bonuses. The instance in Argent tourney grounds has multiple random bosses which you need to defeat for the achievment.

As for the new instances you need to do them in order: Forge of Souls -> Pit of Saron -> Halls of Reflection, you recieve the first quest you need for progression at the start of the first instance. After you've completed them in this order the first time you can enter any of them whenever.

As the poster above me suggested read the patch notes alot has changed recently.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

What I mean is what while all my sockets are fully socketed the "socket bonus" appears in grey implying that the bonus is not active.

I ticketed the GM about it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

jayteecork wrote: »
    What I mean is what while all my sockets are fully socketed the "socket bonus" appears in grey implying that the bonus is not active.

I ticketed the GM about it anyway.

Unless you are a JC and had some of the JC only epic gems which now have an associated colour.

JackieChan wrote: »
    Unless you are a JC and had some of the JC only epic gems which now have an associated colour.

yeah, that was my problem.

I'm a JC and I daren't remove my sockets as I have nothing left to put in instead. My JC gems used be prismatic and are now red only.
    I'll have to live without the socket bonus for the time being.

Must say this inter realm dungeon group finder works very well.

Some nice new stuff available mind.
    Got:
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/47527/embrace-of-madness/

and put 2 of these into it.
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/40133/purified-dreadstone/

with the molten armor glyph the spirit is awesome for critical strike.

• Advertisement

by the way repair bill gone up?

Got an 88gold repair bill, ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 83,443 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

by the way repair bill gone up?

Got an 88gold repair bill, ouch!
    Well when you havent been running the heater for a few seasons it needs to work a little harder to get up to something reasonable :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Yo

I got offered 7 free days also and since i'm kinda bored now and have a few days off I might take the offer.

but cmere wats the buzz now can u have a horde and ally char on same server now? or only if u pay to have an existing one turned into the other faction? If I was only going to only play for 7 days I'd probably just level a new char rather than get involved in any end game stuff and theres only 2 classes I haven't played yet and to make it interesting I'd prefer to level them on da horde sieeede if that's possible.

And which of dee Irish dudes are still playing on outland apart from flavio-bumlicking seperatists?:D

Yo

I got offered 7 free days also and since i'm kinda bored now and have a few days off I might take the offer.

but cmere wats the buzz now can u have a horde and ally char on same server now? or only if u pay to have an existing one turned into the other faction? If I was only going to only play for 7 days I'd probably just level a new char rather than get involved in any end game stuff and theres only 2 classes I haven't played yet and to make it interesting I'd prefer to level them on da horde sieeede if that's possible.

And which of dee Irish dudes are still playing on outland apart from flavio-bumlicking seperatists?:D

Actually you could have Horde and Ally on same realm for the first couple of years, then Blizz stopped it. I think they removed the restriction again.

Fairly hooked on WOW again now, just earned my Merrymaker title, as well as the epic ach. Learned cooking as part of Merrymaker now addicted.
    Going for the Chef ach now..
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Moraanane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Actually you could have Horde and Ally on same realm for the first couple of years, then Blizz stopped it.
    Thats a big fat lie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

i just used this 7 days free thing the other day too, makin mah way to 80 !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

Yo

oh HAI! i'm not on much anymore due to lack of internet at home, but my parents have the internet so i'm on most weekends whenever i visit! there seems to be a few people coming back anyway, must be the holidays xD

Thats a big fat lie

lol.
    whatever dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

Yo

I'm kinda on Outland again..well spent 1 hour there yesterday until dagger looks from wife made me bring kids out to play in the snow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

Thats a big fat lie

How about 'I think your mistaken about that my friend' :)

Only way to have 2 characters was to have 2 accounts on the same server.

Advertisement