If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apologies for the delay in our replies.....

Options
  • 17-12-2009 2:34pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Dear Boardies

Thanks for the all the posts and apologies for the delay in answering you all.

Unfortunately we are a little snowed under and we are not answering our posts and mails within the timescale we would like.

Dave who runs our Mail order is unwell at the moment and at this stage I don't have any idea of when he is returning - we are doing our level best to keep up (but failing ).

I promise that by tomorrow we will have answered all outstanding posts - however if there are any outstanding thereafter please feel free to email me directly at johnmc@richersounds.ie or call the office on 01.843.9231 and I will respond as soon as possible.

Thanks and apologies again,

John McDonald & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

John,

I think a sticky might be worthwhile to outline a process for urgent (aka impatient) orders.

I think many might be referred to boards, and not know alternate contact numbers, emails, etc. for you guys.

Might save you a little pain, especially with Christmas nearly on us.

Keep up the great boardie service and offers though ! :)

Cheers,
    Eddie

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

:confused::confused:
    eddiem74 wrote: »
    John,

I think a sticky might be worthwhile to outline a process for urgent (aka impatient) orders.

I think many might be referred to boards, and not know alternate contact numbers, emails, etc. for you guys.

Might save you a little pain, especially with Christmas nearly on us.

Keep up the great boardie service and offers though ! :)

Cheers,
    Eddie

Eddie - yep I have discussed that with the mods this afternoon already ( Thanks Ritzy)

Not everyone can call into me at home like you can eddie ;)

Thanks again and we're on the case now for the rest of the night to completion...:confused:

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

@eddiem74,

Thanks for the suggestion - Stickeys are generally for permanent information and tbh often get ignored for day-to-day information, such as the present difficulty outlined by John. Keeping this thread on the front page until after the weekend is probably a better approach from now.

All:

Please note carefully John's message in this thread. If your query has not received attention by Saturday, feel free to draw attention to your query on the forum here, or please feel free to email John directly at johnmc@richersounds.ie or call the office on 01.843.9231 and you will receive a response as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

we should be pretty up to date now... I'll mop up any straggler posts & PM's during the course of today and as ever drop me a line if we can assist.

Thanks to Eddie / Ritzy & all Boardies for your patience!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

21 nice pallets of bargains arriving through the door as we speak - and I've just seen the sale list :eek::eek:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Folks,

Can we keep this thread clear of queries please ? We'd like to keep this thread open for updates from John over the next couple of days.

If you have an existing thread with a query, feel free to post an update request there, if you have a new query, please feel free to open a new thread for your query.

If you're looking here for an answer to a query, of the two queries already posted here one has had a new thread opened for it, the other has been merged with an existing query on the Philips Shop Stickey.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.