Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Me2U Bears

Options
  • 17-12-2009 2:49pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks.. I'm being told that there is a teddy\pillow from the me to you brand that you can heat in a microwave and effectively use like a hot water bottle. Iv tried our local rep but they hadn't a clue.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,437 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You can get these is pharmacies for about a tenner. Not sure if they'll have the design you want though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Victor wrote: »
    You can get these is pharmacies for about a tenner. Not sure if they'll have the design you want though.

Yeah im looking in particular for the Me2You range. Thanks tho. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Didn't know such a thing existed... Sounds like a perfect gift for my housemate... Did you have any luck in locating such a bear?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Yeah, they were in my local retailer here in Waterford (The Book Center). There actually a teddy in a box labelled "Bed Warmer". The shop assistant didnt know about it but someone else gave me the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Cool, thanks. Will take a quick look for one tomorrow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement