Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a Captain Morgan's T Shirt in Dublin??

Options
  • 17-12-2009 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

need a hand here, gonna take a shot that someone who was doing their christmas shopping out in dublin may have seen one, so posting it here instead of the Consumer forums.
    No idea what I would find one myself, but anyone seen one at all over their travels?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

i think that HMV have them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Nice one mate, cheers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Africa wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

need a hand here, gonna take a shot that someone who was doing their christmas shopping out in dublin may have seen one, so posting it here instead of the Consumer forums.
    No idea what I would find one myself, but anyone seen one at all over their travels?

Thanks

Heya

Captain Morgan's PR company have seen this message and have asked me to ask you to PM me your address and they'll send you one :)

Pays to ask, doesn't it?! (and no, you can't all have one :P)

However, you can *try* your luck by emailing captainmorganireland@gmail.com - no promises mind!! :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

ah go on, use your magical powers to get me one!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

one for everyone in the audience Darragh, you know you want to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

Was in a club the other week and got free t-shirts from a very nice young lady. Had a bit a laugh, took some photo's with the guy in the pirate getup (in full-on Jonny Depp mode) and then seconds later another nice young lady asked if she could have them back... :confused:

I now feel used and dirty and only a free t-shirt would ease my suffering!

Advertisement