Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got my Dogs In Distress Calendar

Options
  • 17-12-2009 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

It's amazing to see how much you can see a difference in the eyes of the dogs from the before and after photo's - well done to all the volunteer welfare groups out there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭DBCyc

Paul91 wrote: »
    It's amazing to see how much you can see a difference in the eyes of the dogs from the before and after photo's - well done to all the volunteer welfare groups out there!

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

+1 Please remember that this is a tough time of the year for rescues & all the papers are full of Christmas puppy ads. Please remember your local rescue this Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭hpsheba

I think its brilliant but I am biased (he he). As Discodog said all rescues are going through a really hard time at the moment so if you have space for a fur baby, please offer to help out fostering, if you have some spare cash please drop a few quid and if you have any spare time there is always rescue that need dogs walked, transported or updated on their websites. :) Where ever you live there is someone near you trying to help dogs and can point you in the direction of your local rescue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

i think i turned into a rescue center recentally when i took out the GS to find she was pregnant 3 weeks later when her six pups where born :D and after my experience - really have to say to anyone who fosters/re-homes dogs - especially those who take on a litter of pups - i'm amazed how you can do this time and again - it takes so much time and energy - a mere thanks is not enough but all i have to spare :D

Advertisement