Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to purchase snow spray in Dublin

Options
  • 17-12-2009 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,

I wasn't sure which forum to post this question, so i chose this one based on the random question types in it.

So my question is..... does anyone know of any shop in Dublin City Centre (preferably close to Grafton Street) where I can puchase snow spray? (You know the one you spray on the inside of your house windows to make it look real christmassy).

Cheers

JB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

Snow spray store on 3rd

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Why not make your own just add sawdust to a tin of white emulsion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Any poundshop. The newsagents up the top of grafton st by stephens green on the right will probably have it too.

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Moved from After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

I have a brand new Samsung 2494SW now torn apart on my kitchen table that performs damn well with no obvious issues - other than a hot electrical component smell that gives me a righteous headache. It's not overpowering, but it's enough to make me want to return it, because apparently I'm quite sensitive to it. I've smelled the same odor coming from a prior Acer monitor that I returned (way more malodorous), and a couple CFLs. I can smell a faint odor similar to this in my philips tv and a samsung lcd at work if I put my nose right up to the vents.

So after taking it apart, I've sniffed out the components that stink. It's definitely strongest near the medium-large sized caps and the transformer. I see no visible signs of defect. No bulging, leaking, stains, or dry joints. The caps are Samwha brand, and from what I've gathered they're the WB model.

Snow spray :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement