Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 Set Pieces

Options
  • 17-12-2009 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭

Anyone found any really good ones that work?Share if ya can..Im still messing around with it all the time.Made a funny one the other day where i get all my players about 50 yards out from the goal in a line and then all run into the box (for a corner).Looks really funny and plus the other guy must wonder at the start where all my players are lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭oisin_t

for free kicks the angle is too tight to shoot, i cross the ball into the box it using the shoot button (say half power?). delivery seems to be alot better for heading compared to using cross. i get a decent shot on target nearly every time. totally found it out by accident but it works so well!! :p

Soby wrote: »
    Made a funny one the other day where i get all my players about 50 yards out from the goal in a line and then all run into the box (for a corner).Looks really funny and plus the other guy must wonder at the start where all my players are lol

LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

how can you make custom set piece plays??? can it work in ranked games online???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

yup works online..Do have fifa on a console?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Soby wrote: »
    yup works online..Do have fifa on a console?

Yea have it on PS3 - how can you set up set piece plays then?? im curious :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

When your in the one on one mode in the arena press the select button..then choose create new set piece:D..have fun

• Advertisement
Advertisement