Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Laughter Lounge in the Forum

• 17-12-2009 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi , was thinking of going there this Friday night, has anyone been ? Any good ? I can't find much infor about it on the net...

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

Milly1234 wrote: »
    Hi , was thinking of going there this Friday night, has anyone been ? Any good ? I can't find much infor about it on the net...
    Its a great night out. We have been there a good few nights and I have to say its a great laugh. I like the setup there with the bar just away from the stage.
    Don't sit too near the front or you will be in the firing line for having the pi** taken out of you:D:D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Just check waterford Today if it playing this weekend. I think I read that last week was the last one of the year but don't take my word for granted - check it out yourself just to be safe :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

iseegirls wrote: »
    Just check waterford Today if it playing this weekend. I think I read that last week was the last one of the year but don't take my word for granted - check it out yourself just to be safe :)
    Yeah it is on this Friday night, we're planning to go again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

Doors 8pm, Show 9pm

Line Up for Friday December 18th

COLUM MCDONNELL: Top comedian of 2009 as voted by The Laughter Lounge staff
    KEVIN GILDEA: Packing nearly 20 years of comedy experience into his skinny jeans! &
    JOHN COLLEARY: "Currently the top stand up comedian in Ireland" - Today FM

http://www.forumwaterford.ie/?p=listings#120

went to it one night and had a great laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

south wrote: »
    Doors 8pm, Show 9pm

Line Up for Friday December 18th

COLUM MCDONNELL: Top comedian of 2009 as voted by The Laughter Lounge staff
    KEVIN GILDEA: Packing nearly 20 years of comedy experience into his skinny jeans! &
    JOHN COLLEARY: "Currently the top stand up comedian in Ireland" - Today FM

http://www.forumwaterford.ie/?p=listings#120

went to it one night and had a great laugh.

This is an outrageous statement.

Anyway, I have never been to this but I must as I enjoy stand up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Milly1234

Great, glad you enjoyed it - I'm looking forward to it now - it will be good for a change :)

Milly1234 wrote: »
    Great, glad you enjoyed it - I'm looking forward to it now - it will be good for a change :)
    Thats the thing, it is a change, and a great laugh:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Milly1234

Hi Guys, just wanted to post back and let you know we had a ball last night. ! Would highly recommend it - I'm looking forward to going again soon !! 3 Brilliant comedians, nice decor, nice bar etc. good crowd there also - probably about 40 people - Bouncer said that was a quiet night - Saturday nights are usually a sell out .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Yeah I went there a load over the Summer. Fantastic to have a stand up venue of it's calibre in the city. Great alternative for a fun night out.

Advertisement