Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Les Gourmandises

Options
  • 17-12-2009 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

I'm getting my parents a gift voucher for Les Gourmandises restaurant on cook st. Does anyone have any experience of how much it'd cost in here for 2 people to have a meal? I was thinking €100? Thanks for any help, gotta get this feckin' presents sorted!

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

€100 would be a bit on the low side for Les Gourmandise.

I think they have their menu up on the web so you could tot it up from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Flipper

I took a girl there recently and it cost €140 for the two of us. We had all 3 courses and a €55 bottle of Chablis so, drop the wine and €100 is loads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

DamienH wrote: »
    I'm getting my parents a gift voucher for Les Gourmandises restaurant on cook st. Does anyone have any experience of how much it'd cost in here for 2 people to have a meal? I was thinking €100? Thanks for any help, gotta get this feckin' presents sorted!

100 is a fine present, they can just top up the last 40/50 themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

Nice one, another present bites the dust!

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

€100 is loads! They doing a market menu at €28 per person at the mo, add in abottle of wine and the voucher should cover it all!!!

Can u give me a voucher to!!!! Les gourmandises is my favourite restaurant!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

TBH I'd like to be going myself but I've to sacrifice it. Should make a good present so, boards.ie you've done it again.

Advertisement