Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PediPaws Nail Trimmer

Options
  • 17-12-2009 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Saw it in Dunnes stores, decided not to buy it as I thought it would be crap, and have come home today to find that it is an early prezzie for the dogs! Actually quite impressed, did my labradors nails and it has left them smooth, my beagle will not let me come near her yet!

Has anyone else bought this, and any ideas as to where to buy the replacement file heads? I've decided I will keep using it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

I was given one of them a few months back, mother of god I may as well be heading for the dogs with a chainsaw they hate it!! I'll stick to the clippers!

Replacement files, that I wondered about too when I was given it, have a scout around on ebay.

Advertisement