Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the new road from Carysfort Ave to Stradbrook open?

Options
  • 17-12-2009 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭

Heard it was opening today. Can anyone confirm this?

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭scotchy

OK, It is open. :)

I’ve just used it and have to say I think its going to be very handy.

Thanks for all the other replies.:o

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Anyone got a map of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

It's up on google maps already

Dont know if that link'll work, but google Monkstown ring road

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Thanks, found it on google map. It seems a bit pointless :confused: Or were they just opening up more land for development?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭scotchy

Dyflin wrote: »
    Thanks, found it on google map. It seems a bit pointless :confused: Or were they just opening up more land for development?

I used this road for the first time last night.

I think its great and that its going to make a big difference to the area, but of course only time will tell .

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Excellent news, can't wait to see it. Seems like forever it was being built for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Super. I can now get to stillorgan from monkstown avenue without having to turn the steering wheel :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Went on this last night. Nice surface but hard to get bearings in the dark. Looks like a good addition to the area. Also nice to see Deansgrange Road back to normal at last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 iSoap

Interesting... I must take a spin on the "9" sometime: www.mkmap.com/dublin, sorry if this post is considered a bump.

Advertisement