Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween 3D - The Dead Horse Flogging Continues

Options
  • 17-12-2009 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭

I'm yet to watch Zombie's Halloween 2 but being a sequel to the appaling theatrical version of his remake I don't hold out much hope, more a curiousity factor above anything else.

So somebody please explain to me the point of this second sequel which according to the Weinsteins is somewhat a sequel and somewhat a reboot (once again!) Now I enjoyed Farmer and Lussiers's My Bloody Valentine remake so as a film this may not be too bad but really, why! Zombie stated (even after saying he wouldn't do a sequel in the first place, that H2 would be his concluding chapter. The one thing that intrigues me about this one however is that some are speculating that this will be a sequel to the original Halloween 2 unlike Season of the Witch which went a bit cuckoo! Either way, please let John Carpenter come back and kill of Michael Myers once and for all!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

seeing as i just watched the second how will they do another sequal?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 G-Bal

seeing as i just watched the second how will they do another sequal?????

I'm sure they'll find a way. Remember, this is Dimension Films; the same shower who managed to work their way around the end of H20, and release a crappy sequel, by
    claiming that Michael Myers had switched places with a paramedic. A seemingly superhuman paramedic, obviously, who could survive having his larynx crushed, could work his way out of a bodybag, still have the strength to wrestle Laurie Strode for control of the coroner's van they were both in, go through a windshield at great pace, get up within seconds, get hit by the van, roll down a hill, get pinned between the van and a tree trunk, and still- STILL- have the wherewithall to lift his arms for help. Those EMTs in California are well-trained!

Advertisement