Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streaming TOGC 25, insanity

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

fail pally is fail :) Have to laugh at the " YOU HAVE TO STAY ON LIGHTBANE" And then the loot QQ " oh ffs why does x,y,z never drop"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭fatjebus

:(

I'm about to cry....our pala who fials miserably and we all were whispering saying hes going to fail like normal, he'll probs get kicked now......

doesnt heal the tank for SIX SECONDS.....says he refreshed beacon and shocked yet our other pala holy lighted him 4 times in those 6 seconds......

killed it with 49 again this week......sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

so much for him saving the raid!!:D

Nah I thought he meant andy, who's a stupidly good player tbh.

Ah well all in all it was a really nice night for me, new cloak from ICC 10 + trinket whispering skull, which is super good, + the plate heroic chest from factions..

I'm sadly still the only one in the guild without duel butcher, still using the 281 relentless polearm :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement