Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Version any good?

Options
  • 17-12-2009 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Well whats the PC version of FIFA 10 like?

Would be nice if it was the same as the 'next gen' versions....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭D Hayes

Never actually played the PC version of footie games. The screen size would be a problem on two player, although if your laptop/PC has a HDMI cable input, then you could hook it up to your tv. I've actually done this for SkyPlayer on the laptop, works a treat for the Premiership games....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

Nowhere as good as the console versions, don't waste your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

the online server is a joke. I got my monet back & bought PES2010

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭Ardent

I've been playing the PC version for a while now. The game-play is the same as the console version (i.e., very good) but the graphics are horrendous on the PC. It uses an old game engine and looks terrible - somehow manages to run better on my dual-core laptop than on my quad-core desktop!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

It's dire.

In the old days they used to give pc's the ps2/shítty console versions instead of the PS3/Xbox 360 version.

This year it's halfway between the two and utterly cock.

Don't buy FIFA for the PC. Just don't.

• Advertisement
Advertisement