Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rapidshare help

• 17-12-2009 8:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

hey lads whats the craic, im having some problems with rapidshare whaenever i try to download from the free user option for the last 3 weeks it just doesnt work, ive got eircom 3 meg broadband, if anyone can help me out here id appreciate it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭paul150

its a rapidshare problem, they aint giving out as much free download slots in the hope you will buy a premium account

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

jdownloader

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

what exactly is jdownloader? seems kind of stupid for rapidshare to do that as their are many other free file sharing sites

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

what exactly is jdownloader? seems kind of stupid for rapidshare to do that as their are many other free file sharing sites

Most of the other do that aswell.. Megaupload free sure does anyways, Rapidshare is a worthwhile investment though :)

Nick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭Princess Zelda

yoyo wrote: »
    Most of the other do that aswell.. Megaupload free sure does anyways, Rapidshare is a worthwhile investment though :)

Nick

+ 1 on this. I have certainly got my value for money out of Rapidshare.

• Advertisement

jdownloader is good if you haven't got premium accounts.

i have an RS account the past 3 years, and it's easily worth the money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭crashoveroid

Rapidshare is cheap and easy to use well worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

Rapidshare is the best €50 i ever spent on the internet!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Because Rapidshare is the best. Simply as.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Rapidshare is the best €50 i ever spent on the internet!!

Agreed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

thanks for all the replies i would get a RS account but stuck for extra cash:(

thanks for all the replies i would get a RS account but stuck for extra cash:(

I paid for my first year of RS, uploaded about 700 files and posted them at various forums, haven't paid for RS since Dec 07 and i've enough RS points to keep my account going until 2011 easily

Advertisement