Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GLOBAL GOVERNANCE MYTH OR FACT?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

was he not speaking purely in a very specific context?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭the iceman come

you better believe it! people are way too involved with day to day issues and complicated living to realise they are being controlled..in every way..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Seriously, he was saying that it will take a global effort (everyone pulling together) to tackle CO2 reduction. Nowhere in that article does he say he wants a global government. Only everyone working together to help change our destructive ways.

Wow, I've seen misinformation about of out of context quotes before but this one takes the biscuit.

I agree, what he said has been taken completely out of context.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

It's a myth and here's why- corporations control the world, and where they fail; governments step in and use their armies to get what they need.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭aurelius79

While I do agree that this particular article was taken out of context, there is no doubt that world leaders are looking to consolidate their power. UN, the World Bank, NATO, G8, all of these could easily be used to transfer power to a single world government. Iraq is now under the control of the U.S., all it's oil fields being auctioned to the highest bidder. Iran will soon be next. China and Russia don't want to be left out in the cold, they will probably agree to a global government as long as they are guaranteed high paying jobs in the new administration. The Lisbon Treaty was just another step closer to a single European government. It's only a matter of time now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Now that people are finally start too look around (note I've said the NWO was here and moving yonks ago and I got laughed at in the beginning even on this forum)

But its not only coming, its already here now. We are now in a robot sheep society as it stands. It will get meaner and meaner until all of us do something to deal with our reality and our future as are expected to be. As JFk said, man is born to be free and independant. Thats what we are here to do. NWO is the opposite of it.

It has been planned from the beginning USA took the leap for wanting global governence. Each president was assigned to say a part and role to futhering. Whether it was Clinton, Bush, Obama and Nixon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeM_YGvNl9M

Bill Clinton brainwashed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3duEgdlkug

Here's a classic back 25 years ago when he was told to say this, to the world. (so it outlines the future of trying to bring the world "together" in governence "of an alien threat"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA

Elabaorated NWO speech, The BS, began when Obama opened his mouth.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lsltxgrr_o

JFK at the beginning, (makes me sad to see him gone :() and then the demons take over on this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aiqu_CiPtBc&feature=related

Just to recap on a vid before JFK died, (trying to pass an amendement for a "free world")
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti_UQtq7eZg&feature=related

George Senior Bush saying it.. Oh on september 11th 1990 and 1991 how ironic!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo

Clinton told to say it too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1etgsNU46s4

What else is there for people to not see it? It's not only a fact, The **** has only just began to fly. Its too bad that we are NOT all waking up. Because if we don't we will all pay the price by 2013.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

people are way too involved with day to day issues and complicated living to realise they are being controlled..in every way..

Except you, clearly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

mysterious wrote: »
    Now that people are finally start too look around (note I've said the NWO was here and moving yonks ago and I got laughed at in the beginning even on this forum)

I'm still laughing. :D

By the way, do you ever wonder while listening to those JFK speeches that he was talking about, say, a more pressing issue at the time like, the Soviet Union? These secret societies he speaks of were no more than secret communist parties, within the US. Have some context, would you? It seems that this forum could do with learning what that word means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphere_of_influence#Cold_War

I'm still laughing. :D

By the way, do you ever wonder while listening to those JFK speeches that he was talking about, say, a more pressing issue at the time like, the Soviet Union? These secret societies he speaks of were no more than secret communist parties, within the US. Have some context, would you? It seems that this forum could do with learning what that word means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphere_of_influence#Cold_War

Lol, thats just clever twisting on what really happened.

JFK was REALLY talking about his own secret service and secret governments;) It's why he got shot in the end, so his speeches wouldn't continue. What your point is to me, again is just defelction of the real picture.

We will see whos laughing in the next few years so. I'm preparing and taking a stand. I'm becomping self reliant, self responsible and self indenpendant by chaning my reality, growing food and giving rather than relying and taking from others and breaking away from this whole satanic system that we are gonna be f***ed over with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

JFK was REALLY talking about his own secret service and secret governments;)

How do you know this exactly?
    Isn't that just you cleverly twisting what really happened?

King Mob wrote: »
    How do you know this exactly?
    Isn't that just you cleverly twisting what really happened?

Common sense, awareness, logic, intuition and hindsight is great too. Especially given the late things he pressed ahead before his assasination. It's a bit off the mark to be accussing that I'm twisting what JFK said with all respect due, I'd like you to rebut that point again thanks. It's also important to pay attention to the world, like pay attention to a person actions and overall intentions too. It helps you understand what the person is truly showing to the world.

We live in a world where man is been manipulated and controlled. JFK wanted the american people to know the truth about the world and expose the secret sociities by passing an amendement to allow the American people to know whats going on in the world. Sadly if you look at American news today, they are not informed whats going on in their own country, inside their country and whats outside this country.

King mob it's frieghtening don't you think? It's really sad he got shot in the end. He was such a brave soul. The best always die for freeedom :(

You should watch all the videos too King Mob, its pretty shocking when nearly every president is assigned too bring about this NWO. Now with Lisbon passed. Time feels like no transparancy.

Common sense, awareness, logic, intuition and hindsight is great too. Especially given the late things he pressed ahead before his assasination.
    Well my common sense, awareness, logic, intuition and hindsight all say that he was talking about communists.

Have you got anything resembling fact to back up your claim?

It's a bit off the mark to be accussing that I'm twisting what JFK said with all respect due, I'd like you to rebut that point again thanks.

But you accused Flamed Diving of exactly the same thing.

Read it carefully and try not to deflect and point away from the point I pulled you up. You claimed i twisted what JFK said.

I made a clear statement that JFK words was twisted in general. I never said flamed twisted the story. It has always been manipulated and twisted ever since they removed JFK.
    The guy got shot for speaking out. The Rothschilds, Bankers, and ruling bloodlines dont want to have another president standing out againts them like that again.

JFK was honest and brave. JFK actually wanted Russia and USA to join in the space race. ;)

Read it carefully and try not to deflect and point away from the point I pulled you up. You claimed i twisted what JFK said.

I made a clear statement that JFK words was twisted. I never said flamed twisted the story.

Ah you're just claiming that other people are twisting his words.

So how are you sure you aren't?

How do you know exactly what he meant any more than I do?

Ah you're just claiming that other people are twisting his words.

So how are you sure you aren't?

How do you know exactly what he meant any more than I do?

Simjple.

Did you watch the videos? Aren't they interesting? The NWO speeches specifically?

Simjple.

Did you watch the videos? Aren't they interesting? The NWO speeches specifically?

They're very simple questions you're dodging.

How do you what he was thinking any more than I do?
    How are you sure you're not twisting his words?

Oh another puppet on it. I forgot about Gordon Brown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5cqh26CC0

They're very simple questions you're dodging.

How do you what he was thinking any more than I do?
    How are you sure you're not twisting his words?

As an adult, I'm pretty sure of myself :)
    Did you watch them? What did you think or feel about them?
    September 11th speech NWO. It's shocking to be really honest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

aurelius79 wrote: »
    While I do agree that this particular article was taken out of context, there is no doubt that world leaders are looking to consolidate their power. UN, the World Bank, NATO, G8, all of these could easily be used to transfer power to a single world government. Iraq is now under the control of the U.S., all it's oil fields being auctioned to the highest bidder. Iran will soon be next. China and Russia don't want to be left out in the cold, they will probably agree to a global government as long as they are guaranteed high paying jobs in the new administration. The Lisbon Treaty was just another step closer to a single European government. It's only a matter of time now.

GOOD! The sooner the better.

• Advertisement

Did you watch them? What did you think or feel about them?
    September 11th speech NWO.
    I did.
    They are taken out of context.

You gonna answer my questions or not?

I did.
    They are taken out of context.

You gonna answer my questions or not?

What was? Could you explain to us all and the world what exactly do you mean by that?

What was? Could you explain to us all and the world what exactly do you mean by that?

Out of context: taking words or sentences out of their context to change their original meaning.
    It's a very simple concept.
    In fact, it's exactly what you are claiming everyone else is doing to JFK's words.

But seeing as you are completely ignoring my questions I'm going to say you have no reason to claim you know what JFK really meant and that you are twisting his words (or at least buying into someone else's twisting).

Seriously, you should try actually engaging in a discussion once in a while, you might learn something.

Out of context: taking words or sentences out of their context to change their original meaning.
    It's a very simple concept.
    In fact, it's exactly what you are claiming everyone else is doing to JFK's words.

But seeing as you are completely ignoring my questions I'm going to say you have no reason to claim you know what JFK really meant and that you are twisting his words (or at least buying into someone else's twisting).

Lol:D

So why dont you tell US all the orginal meaning (exucsing the fact of corruption, monopoloy coporations, abuse, disease, lies, war, familine and greed) of this New World Order?

Lol:D

So why dont you tell US all the orginal meaning (exucsing the fact of corruption, monopoloy coporations, abuse, disease, lies, war, familine and greed) of this New World Order?

Well my intuition etc tells me he was talking about communists.

How do you know your intuition etc. is more accurate than mine or anyone else's?

Well my intuition etc tells me he was talking about communists.

How do you know your intuition etc. is more accurate than mine or anyone else's?

Actions are clear in his words.

For example, You may have an intutive feeling Bush was right in trying to fight "war on terrror" but the worlds knows his words suggest otherwise. The truth always come out in the end.

The world knows the NWO is here. Do you?

What do you feel about the NWO?

You avoided the quextion again King Mob. let me ask you again. What part of the NWO is taken out of contexts? We are in a world collapse and small businnesses are failing to big coporations. Power is been sucked out of the working class people as each day passes.

It seems based on the resent events, its seems to me I feel your in denial of what the NWO is about? The last question you avoided, again I will repeat. What do you feel is going on with this NWO?

Actions are clear.

You may have an intutive feeling Bush was right in trying to fight "war on terrror" but the worlds knows his words suggest otherwise. The truth always come out in the end.
    So what makes your magic intuition so special exactly?
    Why does it trump mine?

I've offered exactly the same reasoning and support you have, (i.e. just an insistance and nothing else) why is my intuition wrong and yours is right?
    You avoided the quextion again King Mob. let me ask you again. What part of the NWO is taken out of contexts?
    I never said that "the NWO was taken out of context". That doesn't even make sense.

I said twice and very clearly that the videos you posted where taking JFK's words out of context to make it seem like he was talking about something he wasn't.
    Now since I've answered your question again, any chance you will answer mine?

So what makes your magic intuition so special exactly?
    Why does it trump mine?

I've offered exactly the same reasoning and support you have, (i.e. just an insistance and nothing else) why is my intuition wrong and yours is right?

I never said that "the NWO was taken out of context". That doesn't even make sense.

I said twice and very clearly that the videos you posted where taking JFK's words out of context to make it seem like he was talking about something he wasn't.
    Now since I've answered your question again, any chance you will answer mine?

I trust myself. One way to defeating the NWO. I trust myself and the best that I do for this world. This will answer your question.

So you agree the NWO is real then? You do know JFK was against the Vietnam war? A communist country? So how do you know JFK was after Russia?

He said secret societies, and many of them are above him and keep the Eliteists system in America in control.

So I really am curious (since it's the third time) What do you feel is going on with this NW0? Could you explain to us all what it all really means.

I trust myself. One way to defeating the NWO. I trust myself and the best that I do for this world. This will answer your question.
    No it doesn't cause I trust myself too.
    It shows that your unsupported statement is no different than mine.
    So how do you know JFK was after Russia?
    And there we go.
    You can't refute my position without asking the same questions I've asked you.
    Why do you ask this question of me when you can't answer it yourself?
    He said secret societies, and many of them are above him and keep the Eliteists system in America in control.
    No, those lines are taken out of context.
    The guy in the video is twisting JFK's words, just like you think other people are.
    So I really am curious (since it's the third time) What do you feel is going on with this NW0? Could you explain to us all what it all really means.
    I thought it would have been obvious that I believe that there is no NWO.

But how can you keep harping on about me not answering questions when you yourself are ignoring them?
    Does it not seem a little hypocritical to you?

• Advertisement

No it doesn't cause I trust myself too.
    It shows that your unsupported statement is no different than mine.

And there we go.
    You can't refute my position without asking the same questions I've asked you.
    Why do you ask this question of me when you can't answer it yourself?

No, those lines are taken out of context.
    The guy in the video is twisting JFK's words, just like you think other people are.

But how can you keep harping on about me not answering questions when you yourself are ignoring them?
    Does it not seem a little hypocritical to you?

Maybe you should try answer it yourself?

It seems no answer is good enough for you. I asked you too. If you trust yourself, I trust you to answer the questoin.

Oh I see now, The NWO is not out of context, the sinister regime is not out of context but the lines are out of context? Oh deary me. So what's out of context. You keep saying it, but what was?

No NWO? :D

Ao when all these elites have been preparing it for years,but just not saying it or showing any signs?

So when you someone wants a NWO government? what does it mean? the opposite? King Mob I think you will have to make it very clear on where you stand on these issues, because its not making clear sense to anyone really.

What do you feel this is then? What do you feel is gong on here?

Maybe you should try answer it yourself?

It seems no answer is good enough for you. I asked you too. If you trust yourself, I trust you to answer the questoin.
    But you see mysterious you haven't provided any answers for any of my question just silly mystism or outright dodging the question.

You are now asking me to back up my statement that he was referring to communism while refusing to back up your own statement.

The only thing you have to support you claim is your own self confidence that you can't be wrong.
    Oh I see now, The NWO is not out of context, the sinister regime is not out of context but the lines are out of context? Oh deary me. So what's out of context. You keep saying it, but what was?
    Again you're asking me to do something you are refusing to do yourself.

But yes I was referring to the lines in the video you linked.
    They are being twisted to make it seem like they are referring to the non existent NWO.

No NWO? :D

Ao when all these elites have been preparing it for years,but just not saying it or showing any signs?

So when you someone wants a NWO government? what does it mean? the opposite?
    Ok you have to make this clearer, man. I don't understand what you are trying to say here.
    King Mob I think you will have to make it very clear on where you stand on these issues, because its not making clear sense to anyone really.
    I don't think I can make it any clearer.
    I don't believe there is a NWO.
    What do you feel this is then? What do you feel is gong on here?
    What do you mean by "feel"?

I "feel" that some people have overactive imaginations and paranoid and delusional, and that these people make up stuff like the NWO.
    And I feel folks like yourself believe these guys without a good reason to.

But you see mysterious you haven't provided any answers for any of my question just silly mystism or outright dodging the question.

You are now asking me to back up my statement that he was referring to communism while refusing to back up your own statement.

The only thing you have to support you claim is your own self confidence that you can't be wrong.

Again you're asking me to do something you are refusing to do yourself.

But yes I was referring to the lines in the video you linked.
    They are being twisted to make it seem like they are referring to the non existent NWO.

Whats wrong with them?

Your saying they are wrong, you need to explain whats wrong? You said there is no NWO, how so? You said the lines are out of context how so?

There are your own statements you need to confirm yourself. I'm interested in how you feel about the NWO? I just hope people can understand where your coming from !

Whats wrong with them?

Your saying they are wrong, you need to explain whats wrong?
    So again you're asking me to back up my statements while continuing to refuse to back up your own?
    You said there is no NWO, how so?
    There is no solid evidence they exist.
    You said the lines are out of context how so?
    Because they are presented out of their original context by a guy who is trying "to prove the NWO in 11 minutes."
    There are your own statements you need to confirm yourself.
    I have confirmed them myself.
    But you are asking me to confirm them to you, something you refuse to do with your own statements.
    Does this not seem a little off to you at all?
    I'm interested in how you feel about the NWO?
    Simple, it's fictional.

• Advertisement

So when you have a dozen puppets carrying out the NWO by the ruling bloodlines and big coporations by creating this hysteria evironment, passing of laws, destruction of the constitutions, fake global warming scalms, Totalitarian, 3 infracted fabricated wars(now more troops) More abuse, more greed, more deaths, more peole dying under the hands of power of these bloodlines. Now the passing of Lisbon and and other world organisations trying to globlise and destroy our individual countries as left in history.

We have them annoncing the NWO.

So your saying it's fictional, like none of this happening?

It's amuzing that people like King Mob can speak with such authority and conviction without being absolutely certain of the facts. That they can assert their opinions with no real evidence behind them.

The fact is, John F. Kennedy was speaking about the Soviet threat. The irony is that "democratic" western governments now employ the exact same tactics Mr. Kennedy was warning against back in 1961. The U.S. has become the enemy they tried so desperately to repel.

It's also ironic that the media and the press has become the exact opposite of what Mr. Kennedy was asking them to be, truthful and transparent. It has become a vehicle for misinformation, propaganda, and partisan agenda.

It took me all of two minutes to find the full speech and transcript. I'll share it with you here.

http://www.jfklibrary.org/Historical+Resources/Archives/Reference+Desk/Speeches/JFK/003POF03NewspaperPublishers04271961.htm

Edit: I'd also like to point out that President Kennedy was a very intelligent man. While this speech was primarily directed towards the Soviet threat, there are elements of it which could have pertained to CIA covert operations during the 1950s, particularly in Iran and Guatemala. I believe this speech could also have served as a warning to such agencies, and the people who commanded them, that their actions would no longer be tolerated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It's amuzing that people like King Mob can speak with such authority and conviction without being absolutely certain of the facts. That they can assert their opinions with no real evidence behind them.
    King Mob has done nothing more than Mysterious did, but you don't call him up on it.

As humanji said I haven't done anything more than mysterious has done.
    And I'm only doing what he's doing to illustrate to him the absurdity of his position and to illustrate why he has to back up his claims.

The exercise seems to be wasted on him however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭the iceman come

Except you, clearly...

Care to explain that remark you ignoramus?

• Advertisement

the iceman come banned for 7 days for abuse.

humanji wrote: »
    King Mob has done nothing more than Mysterious did, but you don't call him up on it.

I find that very biased. Since I posted information and videos. King mob has posted not only nothing for his claims, but accused me of posting drivil and mysticism(which is personal insult) to the point he has blinded everything about the NWO even though its real. This is a conspiracy forum and these things are topical and well backed up to the point they are now talked about outside of Conspiracies.

I like to use awareness and common sense and understand, that when there is power involved, it involves secrecy, deception, abuse, manipulation, destruction and lies. King mob will refuse to accept that this is what happens with power, and sometimes the lack of evidence is done on purpose so you dont see what the real agenda is.

There is where basic common sense and awareness is applied.

So let me rebuke my point Humanji, as I said to others including King Mob, Why is it that skeptics refuse to see the bigger picture like, reasons why JFK died, why the NWO is here, and why this world is turning into chaos.

I've made my points rather well.

The fact is, John F. Kennedy was speaking about the Soviet threat. The irony is that "democratic" western governments now employ the exact same tactics Mr. Kennedy was warning against back in 1961. The U.S. has become the enemy they tried so desperately to repel.

It's also ironic that the media and the press has become the exact opposite of what Mr. Kennedy was asking them to be, truthful and transparent. It has become a vehicle for misinformation, propaganda, and partisan agenda.

It took me all of two minutes to find the full speech and transcript. I'll share it with you here.

http://www.jfklibrary.org/Historical+Resources/Archives/Reference+Desk/Speeches/JFK/003POF03NewspaperPublishers04271961.htm

Edit: I'd also like to point out that President Kennedy was a very intelligent man. While this speech was primarily directed towards the Soviet threat, there are elements of it which could have pertained to CIA covert operations during the 1950s, particularly in Iran and Guatemala. I believe this speech could also have served as a warning to such agencies, and the people who commanded them, that their actions would no longer be tolerated.

Why do you think it was not against his own government? It was clear he was against his own government. Even after he died, the CIA and Secret service tried to blacken his name in the mainstream media "by outting him out as reall bad Bill Clinton scandal"

But it's ironic, that the secret service and ruling bloodlines would never blacken the Bushes. It's even more Ironic that these people didnt speak for the people.

I've yet to realism, behind this notion that JFK was after Russia, when he made it clear he didnt want America to go to war with Russia and Vietnam.

It is of MY opinion that this has been twisted to be made seem that way, so the US government don't get blamed for the killing of JFK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

Let me have a go.

Mysterious, you said, and I am qouting you here:
    Bush was right in trying to fight "war on terrror"

Now I could present this sentence to someone as proof that you are a supporter of Bush and the war in Iraq and without the context of the rest of what you said they would have little reason not to believe it.

And this is a little bit like what the guy from the video is doing to Kennedy. Taking a speech Kennedy is making about another topic all together and only showing a few sentences so that someone who doesn't know the full context of the speech could be made to believe he is talking about the NWO.

In all fairness, this is a conspiracy theory forum. Mysterious has presented evidence which he believes backs up his claim of a single world government and a new world order. The latter has been proven by various videos showing world leaders using those exact same words when describing their vision for the future. We can speculate on a single world government just by observing existing global organizations such as the World Bank, NATO, the UN, etc.

If people take it upon themselves to come to this forum in an attempt to debunk any conspiracy theories, the burden is on them to provide evidence to show these conspiracies are false. King Mob has failed to do so, he hasn't done any research before coming here to refute these claims.

I have no problems with anyone coming here solely to try to debunk conspiracy theories. I do have a problem with people trying to debunk conspiracy theories with absolutely no evidence to back up their assertions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

people take it upon themselves to come to this forum in an attempt to debunk any conspiracy theories, the burden is on them to provide evidence to show these conspiracies are false.

this is not actually possible

I find that very biased. Since I posted information and videos. King mob has posted not only nothing for his claims, but accused me of posting drivil and mysticism(which is personal insult) to the point he has blinded everything about the NWO even though its real. This is a conspiracy forum and these things are topical and well backed up to the point they are now talked about outside of Conspiracies..

To be fair, you haven't backed up your claims with anything other than hearsay and conjecture, and alluding to you knowing more than you're letting on. That's all. If you've got proof then let's see it and I guarantee you'll win everyone over. Without proving that you know what you're talking about then you are doing exactly what Aurelius79 claimed skeptics were doing in post #38.
    I like to use awareness and common sense and understand, that when there is power involved, it involves secrecy, deception, abuse, manipulation, destruction and lies. King mob will refuse to accept that this is what happens with power, and sometimes the lack of evidence is done on purpose so you dont see what the real agenda is.

Think of it from the other side. If King Mob, or myself or anyone else told you that there was no NWO would you expect us to provide proof or some sort of substantial evidence before you believed us? Or would you just think, "Sure they probably know what they're talking about, so I'll believe them."?

And if evidence was given to you, would you simply accept that it must be true? Or would you scrutinize the evidence and see if it's real or fake?

You always tell us we should be researching things and use our intuition. Well we do and we are. And the evidence doesn't hold water in our eyes. There's little point in complaining that someone isn't blindly believing what you say.
    Aurelius79 wrote:
    In all fairness, this is a conspiracy theory forum.

For anyone to discuss conspiracy theories.
    Aurelius79 wrote:
    Mysterious has presented evidence which he believes backs up his claim of a single world government and a new world order. .
    And should this evidence be taken at face value? Or should we investigate it?
    Aurelius79 wrote:
    The latter has been proven by various videos showing world leaders using those exact same words when describing their vision for the future. We can speculate on a single world government just by observing existing global organizations such as the World Bank, NATO, the UN, etc.
    It's not been proven at all. It's been shown that people have used a phrase and that's all. As you say it's speculation, nothing more until there's more concrete evidence uncovered.
    Aurelius79 wrote:
    If people take it upon themselves to come to this forum in an attempt to debunk any conspiracy theories, the burden is on them to provide evidence to show these conspiracies are false. King Mob has failed to do so, he hasn't done any research before coming here to refute these claims. .

No, the purden of proof is on those who claim a conspiracy is fact. If it's given as an opinion then proof isn't needed.
    Aurelius79 wrote:
    I have no problems with anyone coming here solely to try to debunk conspiracy theories. I do have a problem with people trying to debunk conspiracy theories with absolutely no evidence to back up their assertions.
    Flip it around as ask youself if you'd believe something with no evidence/easily debunked attached to it. That's the problem. Because something makes sense to you doesn't mean it makes sense to everyone else.

Hunamji, there is overwhelming evidence concerning the new world order. Leaders like George Bush Sr. and Jr., Tony Blair, Barack Obama and others have been quoted expressing the need for a "new world order". Those in power came up with this phrase, not us.

What that new world order entails is another thing all together. One could imagine it involves global consumerism as we are seeing today, false democracy as we see in the U.S., global control by the World Bank (the vast majority, if not all, of countries in the world are in debt to the World Bank). These are all facts and as far as I'm concerned they can not be refuted.

Hunamji, there is overwhelming evidence concerning the new world order. Leaders like George Bush Sr. and Jr., Tony Blair, Barack Obama and others have been quoted expressing the need for a "new world order". Those in power came up with this phrase, not us.

What that new world order entails is another thing all together. One could imagine it involves global consumerism as we are seeing today, false democracy as we see in the U.S., global control by the World Bank (the vast majority, if not all, of countries in the world are in debt to the World Bank). These are all facts and as far as I'm concerned they can not be refuted.

Have they said that there's a need for a new world order, or have they said they're part of a secret society hell bent on controlling every aspect of humanity through nefarious means?

If there was proof of an NWO then it would be accepted because it couldnt' be denied. But there isn't any proof to be seen. That's why I personally refuse to take it on blind faith that there is one. I could be wrong, but I'm not goingt o jump to conclusions based on what seems to be very flimsy evidence.

Have they said that there's a need for a new world order, or have they said they're part of a secret society hell bent on controlling every aspect of humanity through nefarious means?

If there was proof of an NWO then it would be accepted because it couldnt' be denied. But there isn't any proof to be seen. That's why I personally refuse to take it on blind faith that there is one. I could be wrong, but I'm not goingt o jump to conclusions based on what seems to be very flimsy evidence.

We know that the Bush family belongs to at least one secret society, possibly more. Skull and Bones is one such society.

Here's and interesting video concerning the Bush family and the Nazis. I don't think anyone could refute this conspiracy "theory".

• Advertisement
Advertisement